Subject: [lojban] Another major jbovlaste update.

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 00:18:53 -0800

I am, for the record, beginning to get a bit tired out by all this
effort. Please send appreciative e-mails; it's what I live on when I'm
doing stuff like this.

Anyways, major changes:

1. The sense of the {valsi} and {valsi:w} wiki tags has been reversed.
At least one wiki tag has been added.

2. Notes are now interpreted as wiki text. This means that most of the
words are prettily hyperlinked to each other. Please do *not* use any
wiki formatting other than {valsi} tags in your notes. 

3. The help, especicially the definitions help, has been updated again.
Please re-read it.

4. There are now pages for those natlang words that no-one has voted
on. A number of you have entered a *lot* of words with no votes; go fix
this please.

5. Mad shoutz out to Pierre for
http://www.lojban.org/jbovlaste/wiki/taxonomy. Behold that funky
hyperlinked goodness, j0.

-Robin

Complete list of requests handled:

Lujvo with a place taken from multiple gismu
http://www.lojban.org/rt/Ticket/Display.html?id=67
Typo in 'View valsi by this user'
http://www.lojban.org/rt/Ticket/Display.html?id=70
Changing definitions after creating them (apparently) doesn't work
http://www.lojban.org/rt/Ticket/Display.html?id=77
prepare_cached bug
http://www.lojban.org/rt/Ticket/Display.html?id=84
missing words
http://www.lojban.org/rt/Ticket/Display.html?id=81
nat lang word votes needed page
http://www.lojban.org/rt/Ticket/Display.html?id=65
Wiki needs a way to point to the general definition for a natlang word.
http://www.lojban.org/rt/Ticket/Display.html?id=90
valsi best guesses needs to distinguish between languages.
http://www.lojban.org/rt/Ticket/Display.html?id=63
Real cfs.
http://www.lojban.org/rt/Ticket/Display.html?id=50
secondary "please vote" screen
http://www.lojban.org/rt/Ticket/Display.html?id=64
"How can I Help?" page in the Help
http://www.lojban.org/rt/Ticket/Display.html?id=58

-- 
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ *** I'm a *male* Robin.
.i le pamoi velru'e zo'u crepu le plibu taxfu
.i le remoi velru'e zo'u mo .i le cimoi velru'e zo'u ba'e prali .uisai
http://www.lojban.org/ *** to sa'a cu'u lei pibyta'u cridrnoma toi