Subject: [lojban] Suggestions Sought: NORALUJV and jbovlaste

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 16:30:10 -0800

So, here's what's up.

NORALUJV cannot usefully be loaded into jbovlaste, because the
definition format in no way resembles the lojbanic standard. For
example:

fazyta'a annoy+talk
fanza+tavla: chatter: x1 = tavla1 (talk) = fanza 1 (pest), x2 = tavla2
(talked to), x3 = tavla3 (talk subject), x4 = tavla4 (talk language), x5 =
fanza2 (annoyed)

So, I'm seeking advice on ways to make this easier. 

Possible Options:

1. Load it all up as-is under a special user and announce that user's
password here? Disad: we don't know who did any given def'n.

2. Put a shared copy of NORALUJV somewhere and have people remove lines
as they get to them. Disad: where to put the shared copy? How to
control access?

Comments? Ideas?

-Robin

-- 
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ *** I'm a *male* Robin.
.i le pamoi velru'e zo'u crepu le plibu taxfu
.i le remoi velru'e zo'u mo .i le cimoi velru'e zo'u ba'e prali .uisai
http://www.lojban.org/ *** to sa'a cu'u lei pibyta'u cridrnoma toi