Subject: [lojban] Re: spofu skami

From: Invent Yourself <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 14:07:46 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 13 Mar 2003, Robin Lee Powell wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 13, 2003 at 01:56:48PM -0500, Invent Yourself wrote:
> > I don't have anything to explain. nirna can have one definition that
> > covers more than the English "neuron" or "nerve", without being
> > polysemic.
>
> Oh that is an *AMAZING* cop out. "It's true because I say so. Neener."
>
> I really expected better from you then to take your ball and go home
> like that.
>
> .ionai

Who's copping out? I find your charge of polysemy to be malglico, and your
arguments unconvincing. I understand that you might argue that no part of
a networked computer is a neuron, under a non-metaphorical definition of
the English term "neuron". But that has nothing to do with Lojban and
little to do with nirna.

-- 
"This is an example of what elections should be, with 97 percent
participation, free of money and corruption and totally transparent,"
Cuban Vice President Carlos Lage told Reuters.