Subject: [lojban] Re: spofu skami

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 12:15:45 -0800

On Thu, Mar 13, 2003 at 03:03:25PM -0500, Invent Yourself wrote:
> > Now if you could please explain to me how a definition that
> > encompasses both computer networks and neurons does *not* include
> > talking, or a piece of string between two cans, I'd appreciate it.
> > Unless you don't *mind* those being included, of course.
> 
> Information or control networks that are made from nodes. I guess the
> node part is already implied by the network.

Wow. Umm, OK. I can't refute your choice to interpret nirna that way,
and I withdraw my accusation of polysemy.

But I think it's so broad as to be almost useless, and if that *is* the
definition, the actual wording of the definition *needs* to be changed.

-Robin

-- 
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ *** I'm a *male* Robin.
.i le pamoi velru'e zo'u crepu le plibu taxfu
.i le remoi velru'e zo'u mo .i le cimoi velru'e zo'u ba'e prali .uisai
http://www.lojban.org/ *** to sa'a cu'u lei pibyta'u cridrnoma toi