Subject: [lojban] [jbovlaste] NORALUJV uploaded.

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 15:55:18 -0800

The format is pretty bad, but that's why none of them have any votes.

Of the 11 366 words (!) in the main section of noralujv, 5240 were
uploaded. The other 6126 were not because they had nothing in the
definition column, and there didn't seem to be much point.

None of these words will be listed in the dictionary until people submit
new definitions and vote on them.

Sure, you could just vote on the definition listed there, but you don't
want to do that, because they suck due to the reformatting.

In a while,

http://www.lojban.org/jbovlaste/wiki/Definitions%20Or%20Votes%20Needed

will be updated with all the new words and y'all can start going through
there and fixing them up.

-Robin

-- 
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ *** I'm a *male* Robin.
.i le pamoi velru'e zo'u crepu le plibu taxfu
.i le remoi velru'e zo'u mo .i le cimoi velru'e zo'u ba'e prali .uisai
http://www.lojban.org/ *** to sa'a cu'u lei pibyta'u cridrnoma toi