Subject: [lojban] Re: Alice Update

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 12:24:32 -0800

On Sat, Mar 15, 2003 at 04:28:30PM +0100, Lionel Vidal wrote:
> Robin Lee Powell wrote:
> >I have updated the Alice texinfo files, and you can see the results
> >at 
> >
> >http://www.lojban.org/texts/translations/alice.html
> > 
> >
> 
> The PDF formatting looks very nice to me. I would suggest translating
> the glosses 'Table of Contents' and 'Chapter xx' in headings, as I
> find the english words disturbing in that context. (sorry if that
> point has already been discussed and settled. Actually it is a very
> minor complaint) 

You know, I had completely forgotten about that, and I'm not even sure
how to fix it. 80

I'm probably going to need help from someone who knows TeX, but I'll see
what I can do.

> Thank you for that *very* nice work!

Thank you. Just for the record, though, I didn't do most of the
translation, xorxes did, along with Pierre and Adam. I've been
wondering how to indicate that; I've been thinking to ra'u la xorxes .e
la pier. .abat. .e la adam raizen. toi just after "la lojbangirz".
Comments?

-Robin

-- 
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ *** I'm a *male* Robin.
.i le pamoi velru'e zo'u crepu le plibu taxfu
.i le remoi velru'e zo'u mo .i le cimoi velru'e zo'u ba'e prali .uisai
http://www.lojban.org/ *** to sa'a cu'u lei pibyta'u cridrnoma toi