Subject: Level 0: Chinese in Simplified

From: Nick Nicholas <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 18:33:46 +1100

With regard to the pronunciation guide in
http://www.lojban.org/wiki/index.php/ 
Pronunciation%20Guide%20Putonghua%20-%20with%20character%20code%20BIG5 
, incorporated into the Level 0 package at 
http://www.opoudjis.net/lojbanbrochure/brochure-utf/jungo.html

I need some kind soul to translate this into Simplified characters. I 
tried to do so myself with the built in Mac tools, but I didn't get 
very far.

If anyone is willing to take this on (and give me the results in 
Unicode codepoints), please let me know soon, because the Level 0 
package is about to be finalised completely.

--
Dr Nick Nicholas [Stephen] King published _The Green Mile_ as
Research Assistant the first serialized novel since the 1920s,
French & Italian in a gesture that was meant to recall the
University of Melbourne serial work of Dickens. No doubt, King is the
Australia Dickens this century deserves.
[email-masked] -- Richard von Busack, _Metro Santa Cruz_,
http://www.opoudjis.net Dec. 8-15 1999, p. 29.