Subject: [lojban] Re: [lojban.org #92] Re: Your lujvo records in Jbovlaste

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 12:02:41 -0800

On Sun, Mar 16, 2003 at 10:35:36PM +1100, Nick Nicholas wrote:
> Though it is hypocritical of me to say, because I have only spent a
> few hours with it, I proclaim unto you that it is vital for Lojbanists
> to play with jbovlaste now during development, 

Too late.

Full-on development, except on the dictionary export, is over.

If you want to play with it during development, you missed your chance.
Sorry.

The only thing that might have changed this is if people insisted that
that natlang words to lojban words should be a 1-to-many mapping, and as
both Nick and lojbab agree that breaking up the polysemy of english
words solves that problem, as far as I'm concerned jbovlaste is
essentially done. Barry bugfixes of course.

> to guarantee that it is usable as a platform to anchor dictionaries
> onto, and to forestall any catastrophes when half the word stock is
> already in there.

jbovlaste=> select count(*) from valsi;
count
-------
7796

-Robin

-- 
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ *** I'm a *male* Robin.
.i le pamoi velru'e zo'u crepu le plibu taxfu
.i le remoi velru'e zo'u mo .i le cimoi velru'e zo'u ba'e prali .uisai
http://www.lojban.org/ *** to sa'a cu'u lei pibyta'u cridrnoma toi