Subject: [lojban] Re: [lojban.org #92] Re: Your lujvo records in Jbovlaste

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 12:58:21 -0800

On Sun, Mar 16, 2003 at 03:37:47PM -0500, Rob Speer wrote:
> I realize that it would be quite difficult to make a system where
> multiple people can edit the dictionary in text. There's all kinds of
> timing issues and things that can go generally wrong. But if someone's
> putting in lots of definitions at once, editing text is much nicer
> than clicking through HTML forms. I don't know if you can do anything
> about this.

It's possible that I could. I am not, however, going to.

*YOU* are welcome to code up something that slurps DICT output and sends
it back, or whatever. I'll provide you with the schema and a copy of
the extant code, if you with.

I'm done, thanks.

-Robin

-- 
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ *** I'm a *male* Robin.
.i le pamoi velru'e zo'u crepu le plibu taxfu
.i le remoi velru'e zo'u mo .i le cimoi velru'e zo'u ba'e prali .uisai
http://www.lojban.org/ *** to sa'a cu'u lei pibyta'u cridrnoma toi