Subject: [lojban] jbovlaste update

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 14:44:59 -0800

This one was mostly driven by user feature requests. In particular,
Jorge got what he wanted ("allow other senses to gloss words with no
sense specified"), and Pierre got some of what he wanted ("Notes for
natlang words."). This is likely to come as a surprise to both of them.
8)

Natlang words now have a Notes field, which can be used to point to
*lojban* words (not other natural language words).

You can now enter words even if a default definition already exists.

-Robin

notes fields in jbovlaste no longer wikitext
http://www.lojban.org/rt/Ticket/Display.html?id=159
Notes for natlang words.
http://www.lojban.org/rt/Ticket/Display.html?id=161
allow other senses to gloss words with no sense specified
http://www.lojban.org/rt/Ticket/Display.html?id=155
Only include words with >1.0 vote.
http://www.lojban.org/rt/Ticket/Display.html?id=162
shorter default for recent changes?
http://www.lojban.org/rt/Ticket/Display.html?id=164

-- 
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ *** I'm a *male* Robin.
.i le pamoi velru'e zo'u crepu le plibu taxfu
.i le remoi velru'e zo'u mo .i le cimoi velru'e zo'u ba'e prali .uisai
http://www.lojban.org/ *** to sa'a cu'u lei pibyta'u cridrnoma toi