Subject: [lojban] URGENT BUSINESS ASSISTANCE

From: therisa akovi <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 23:28:41 -0500

please treat as urgent and help me in the Name of God 

Dear Sir/Madam 
I know that this letter will come to you as a surprise,but before God that 
created us, I am Therisa Swarin Akovi 19 year old daughter of late Rev. 
Matadi Eto Akovi who was assasinated by loyalist's to Joseph Kabila the 
President of republic of Congo who accused my Fatherto be an oppostion to 
his Goverment. 
But after my father's assasination I discoverd that there was atotal sum 
of $32 million us dollars left in his private room ,which I took and ran 
away from Congo because of series of threat to my life from the 
Goverment of Joseph Kabila to one remote town in benin republic called 
Portnovo. 
When I came to Benin republic I deposited this money with a security 
and finance company in cotonou as a family treasure with the help of young 
a Rev pastor who happens to be my late father's student when he was in 
cotonou. 

Please right now, i am in a very dificult condition because I can't claim 
this money without paying the accumulated dumorage due to the fact that the 
money has long over due the agreed period in which I am meant to claim this 
money.Rigth now i am in a very dificult situation because i can no longer 
take care of myself and the pastor who has been helping me has left cotonou 
for his bible school in europe,Please I am pleading if there is any way you 
can assit me to 
claim this money from the security company and at the same time 
help me in transfering it to a foreign account in your country.I am 
promising you that any 
amount of money you spent in assiting me you'll have it back when we must 
have claimed the consignment, and also I will like you to help me getting a 
visa to come 
over to your country and invest this money based on your advice. 

Please your urgent response will be immensly appreciated as i am in a 
difficult situation here. 
Thanks . 
may God be with you as i expect your urgent response . 
sincerely 
Therisa Swarin Akovi. 

NOTE:I WILL FORWARD TO YOU ALL THE IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS WHICH YOU WILL USE 
TO CLAIM THIS MONEY FROM THE SECURITY COMPANY AS IT WAS DEPOSITED AS A 
FAMILY TREASURE.20% OF THIS MONEY WILL BE FOR YOU ONCE YOU ESTABLISH YOUR 
INTEREST TO HELP ME. 

PLEASE CONTACT ME THROUGH THIS EMAIL ADDRESS:[email-masked] 

_________________________________________________________
http://www.latinmail.com. Gratuito, latino y en español.