Subject: [lojban] Re: Concordance

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 10:19:48 -0800

On Fri, Mar 28, 2003 at 01:08:52PM -0500, Pierre Abbat wrote:
> There are a large IRC log and a few small files in the corpus
> section of the TWiki. Do we have software that can find all
> occurrences of a particular cmavo, or all fu'ivla?

You know, sometimes I wonder if anyone *ever* checks the main site
for changes.

http://www.lojban.org/search.html is able to search all that stuff.

Hmmm. Except, apparently, the TWiki and the lists. Oops. I'll go
fix that.

There is also a Search button at the top of the Twiki. Links to
http://www.lojban.com/cgi-bin/twiki/view/Main/WebSearch

Now, if you're asking if there's a big index somewhere that only
links to valid lojbanic uses of cmova words, the answer is no.

-Robin

-- 
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ *** I'm a *male* Robin.
.i le pamoi velru'e zo'u crepu le plibu taxfu
.i le remoi velru'e zo'u mo .i le cimoi velru'e zo'u ba'e prali .uisai
http://www.lojban.org/ *** to sa'a cu'u lei pibyta'u cridrnoma toi