Subject: [lojban] www.lojban.com

From: Jane Brooks <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 04:18:53 +0800 (CST)

Hi, 

I thought you might be interested in getting in-depth knowledge about
your web audience and web traffic patterns in a reliable and
cost-effective way.

Stop Guessing - Start Knowing!
- CoolStats measures web site traffic and online behavior of your visitors.
- CoolStats will help you understand how to optimize your site to meet
the needs of your visitors.
- You get access to detailed, real-time statistical analysis of your web
pages - 24 hours a day.
Click at http://www.coolstats.com/viewdemo/index.html to view Online Demo.
- CoolStats is the ultimate real-time tracking solution for small and 
mid-sized businesses.
- 100% accuracy by measuring activity at the client, not via server based 
log files.
- The fee of $19.95 is minimal compared to what it would cost you to run
a tracking service yourself!

Why CoolStats? 
- no programming to do
- no servers to maintain
- no software applications to install

Special Offer! Now Only $19.95/month (Usual Price/$29.95).

Click at
http://p1j2m3a4.pdhost.com/pdsvr/www/r?1000003353.1921.15.yNjhCOBtOWP4sr
to Sign Up now!

Promotion Code: JB5430
Submit this promotion code in the sign up form, and enjoy this special offer!

"We needed to make business sense out of our web visitor behavior -
CoolStats delivers first-class graphical reports that help us continuously
improve and optimize our website to match the requirements of our target
audience." BRYAN KASHILIN, BOSTON

Click at http://www.coolstats.com/product/customerref.html to check what
other customers say about us!

For more information about our website tracking services, please visit our
website or contact me directly at the below email. I look forward to
hearing from you soon.

Best regards,
Jane Brooks
CoolStats Support
Email: [email-masked]
http://www.coolstats.com

Don't be the last one to know!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
This message has been brought to [email-masked].
If you do not wish to receive anymore emails, please follow
the opt-out instruction below. We apologize for any inconvenience.
http://p1j2m3a4.pdhost.com/pdsvr/www/r?1000003353.1921.3.j18rhIbg9mGSMH