Subject: [lojban] [jbovlaste] rafsi per-valsi, comment mails, misc.

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 00:37:16 -0800

jbovlaste has been updated. The two major changes are:

1. rafsi are now per-valsi instead of per-definition, and cannot be
edited in any way save by forking the database by hand. This was a
decision made by all 3 jbovlaste admins to make the barrier to
changing rafsi as high as possible. It is not subject to appeal.

2. When you reply to a comment on jbovlaste, everyone else in that
thread is mailed. This should make the comments actually *useful*.

And I just realized that, in addition, the creator of the definition
should be mailed in the case of per-definition comments; that change
will be in shortly.

-Robin

Full list:

three natlang words: one is missing
http://www.lojban.org/rt/Ticket/Display.html?id=167
Minor spelling error.
http://www.lojban.org/rt/Ticket/Display.html?id=169
Comments auto-mails?
http://www.lojban.org/rt/Ticket/Display.html?id=183
voting doesn't seem to be working
http://www.lojban.org/rt/Ticket/Display.html?id=185
Re: Bad NatLangWords Report
http://www.lojban.org/rt/Ticket/Display.html?id=187
I give up: rafsi being moved.
http://www.lojban.org/rt/Ticket/Display.html?id=194

-- 
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ *** I'm a *male* Robin.
.i le pamoi velru'e zo'u crepu le plibu taxfu
.i le remoi velru'e zo'u mo .i le cimoi velru'e zo'u ba'e prali .uisai
http://www.lojban.org/ *** to sa'a cu'u lei pibyta'u cridrnoma toi