Subject: [lojban] [jbovlaste] Comment mails fixed.

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 01:09:49 -0800

The way it works now is that the first person to add a
per-definition comment causes mail to be sent to the person who
wrote the definition. After that, all comments on that definition
cause mails to everyone else who has commented on that definition
(which may or may not include the person who created it).

Oh, and Armenian (code hy) is now valid.

-Robin

Full List:

Language info for Armenian
http://www.lojban.org/rt/Ticket/Display.html?id=192
howtohelp is pointing to the wrong taxonomy
http://www.lojban.org/rt/Ticket/Display.html?id=193
Not quite done with the comment mails.
http://www.lojban.org/rt/Ticket/Display.html?id=195

-- 
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ *** I'm a *male* Robin.
.i le pamoi velru'e zo'u crepu le plibu taxfu
.i le remoi velru'e zo'u mo .i le cimoi velru'e zo'u ba'e prali .uisai
http://www.lojban.org/ *** to sa'a cu'u lei pibyta'u cridrnoma toi