Subject: [lojban] jbovlaste 1.0!!

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 01:36:54 -0800

jbovlaste has just been updated to version 1.0.

What this means:

1. It means I think all important things are there, with exceptions
listed below.

2. It marks the end of me spending any more time on jbovlaste than
I absolutely have to. I'm -><- this close to lojbanic burnout.

Known Things Not Done:

1. Dictionary Export. This NOT DONE. I'm also not the one doing
it.

2. Natlang words with / don't work. I have *no* idea how to fix
this. Neither, apparently, does Jay. 8(

Uhh. Anything else listed in RT. 8)

-Robin

-- 
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ *** I'm a *male* Robin.
.i le pamoi velru'e zo'u crepu le plibu taxfu
.i le remoi velru'e zo'u mo .i le cimoi velru'e zo'u ba'e prali .uisai
http://www.lojban.org/ *** to sa'a cu'u lei pibyta'u cridrnoma toi