Subject: [lojban] Re: jbovlaste 1.0!!

From: Theodore Reed (bancus) <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 00:34:26 +0000

On Mon, 31 Mar 2003 01:36:54 -0800
Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]> wrote:

> jbovlaste has just been updated to version 1.0.

I'm sure I'm not the only one, but I would like to take this oppurtunity
to thank you very much for all the insane amount of hours you've put
into this project. It is already quite useful, and I can see a future
down the road where the newest generation of lojbanists wonder
mythically about the time before jbovlaste. ("It came in English-only
text files! How barbaric!" ;) 

Seriously though, this project lays a lot of ground work for much future
work. It makes a lot of job easier, and for this I salute you. (Jay and
everyone else who put in work on the project as well, of course, but you
most of all.)

-- 
mu'o mi'e la'o gy. Theodore Reed gy. .e la bancus.
to zoi gy. http://surreality.us/lojban/ gy. toi
mi nelmau lo notci poi mifra fi la pygypys.