Subject: [lojban] Re: jbovlaste 1.0!!

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 16:26:26 -0800

On Tue, Apr 01, 2003 at 12:34:26AM +0000, Theodore Reed wrote:
> On Mon, 31 Mar 2003 01:36:54 -0800
> Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> > jbovlaste has just been updated to version 1.0.
> 
> I'm sure I'm not the only one, but I would like to take this
> oppurtunity to thank you very much for all the insane amount of
> hours you've put into this project. 

.o'a ki'esai

> It is already quite useful, and I can see a future down the road
> where the newest generation of lojbanists wonder mythically about
> the time before jbovlaste. ("It came in English-only text files!
> How barbaric!" ;) 

Oh, that'd be *so* cool. 8)

> Seriously though, this project lays a lot of ground work for much
> future work. It makes a lot of job easier, and for this I salute
> you. (Jay and everyone else who put in work on the project as
> well, of course, but you most of all.)

I don't know that I did more work than Jay, but thank you
none-the-less. I'm pretty proud of it.

-Robin

-- 
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ *** I'm a *male* Robin.
.i le pamoi velru'e zo'u crepu le plibu taxfu
.i le remoi velru'e zo'u mo .i le cimoi velru'e zo'u ba'e prali .uisai
http://www.lojban.org/ *** to sa'a cu'u lei pibyta'u cridrnoma toi