Subject: [lojban] Massive lojban.org update.

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 18:19:01 -0700

>>From the News page:

This is the first site update in a long time, and as such it's a big
one. The site now has Request Tracker set up, and that is being used
to manage necessary changes. The Level 0 book was added to the main
site, a Helping Lojban page, a Help page, and a Feedback page were
all added, and jbovlaste and Request Tracker were both linked in.

- ----

Also, the menu layout was changed.

Complete list of changes:

Typo on the lojban forums page
http://www.lojban.org/rt/Ticket/Display.html?id=141
wrong address for jbovlaste
http://www.lojban.org/rt/Ticket/Display.html?id=158
http://www.lojban.org/resources/forums.html
http://www.lojban.org/rt/Ticket/Display.html?id=86
Reminder mail about project lojban.org
http://www.lojban.org/rt/Ticket/Display.html?id=145
Put on Committees page [[email-masked]: Re: Reminder mail about
project Book Keeping]
http://www.lojban.org/rt/Ticket/Display.html?id=142
Reminder mail about project Level -1
http://www.lojban.org/rt/Ticket/Display.html?id=146
wrong address for jbovlaste
http://www.lojban.org/rt/Ticket/Display.html?id=158
Bylaw Ooops
http://www.lojban.org/rt/Ticket/Display.html?id=165
Upload Level 0
http://www.lojban.org/rt/Ticket/Display.html?id=191
[[email-masked]: [lojban] Re: archives]
http://www.lojban.org/rt/Ticket/Display.html?id=199
Archives Project
http://www.lojban.org/rt/Ticket/Display.html?id=202
Link jbovlaste in, like, everywhere.
http://www.lojban.org/rt/Ticket/Display.html?id=120
No Wiki links.
http://www.lojban.org/rt/Ticket/Display.html?id=220
Link in RT.
http://www.lojban.org/rt/Ticket/Display.html?id=201

-Robin

-- 
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ *** I'm a *male* Robin.
.i le pamoi velru'e zo'u crepu le plibu taxfu
.i le remoi velru'e zo'u mo .i le cimoi velru'e zo'u ba'e prali .uisai
http://www.lojban.org/ *** to sa'a cu'u lei pibyta'u cridrnoma toi