Subject: [lojban] Request: Lojbanic NeverWinter Nights Module

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 12:02:43 -0700

NeverWinter Night is a computer role-playing game with a heavy
"create your own" element. See http://nwn.bioware.com/

To give you an idea of how popular this is, and how easy it seems to
be to create modules, there are ~250 *hours* (in terms of game play
time) of modules on the NeverWinter Vault's Hall Of Fame *alone*:
http://nwvault.ign.com/Files/modules/HallOfFame.shtml

I think a Lojbanic NWN module would be *incredibly* cool, and I'm
putting it out to the community to make one (I don't have the time
:-).

The only Lojban needed would be the character dialog, and I'm sure
there are plenty of people who can help. I think it should be
something completely original, though. We have enough translations.

-Robin

-- 
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ *** I'm a *male* Robin.
.i le pamoi velru'e zo'u crepu le plibu taxfu
.i le remoi velru'e zo'u mo .i le cimoi velru'e zo'u ba'e prali .uisai
http://www.lojban.org/ *** to sa'a cu'u lei pibyta'u cridrnoma toi