Subject: [lojban] Re: Request: Lojbanic NeverWinter Nights Module

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 15:19:06 -0700

On Fri, Apr 11, 2003 at 12:50:14PM -0700, Theodore Reed wrote:
> On Fri, 11 Apr 2003 12:27:22 -0700
> Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> > http://nwn.bioware.com/downloads/linuxclient.html
> 
> Hm. I see. Perhaps I shall have to see about this when I get my
> paycheck this coming wednesday. But, yeah, I'd be interested in a
> lojbanic module, too.

However, note that the Linux client may not include the dev tools;
dunno.

-Robin

-- 
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ *** I'm a *male* Robin.
.i le pamoi velru'e zo'u crepu le plibu taxfu
.i le remoi velru'e zo'u mo .i le cimoi velru'e zo'u ba'e prali .uisai
http://www.lojban.org/ *** to sa'a cu'u lei pibyta'u cridrnoma toi