Subject: [lojban] materials needed for resumption of ju'i lobypli

From: Jay F Kominek <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 15:27:38 -0600

I don't know when the mailing list to be used for ju'i lobypli will be
reaching completion, so this isn't my *official*ish request for people
to submit materials to ju'i lobypli (to be resumed, someday soon under
my editorship). But, just to get people thinking about things they can
submit, here is a list of things I'll be looking for. If you've got
any questions about it, feel free to email me directly. I'll be
expounding upon each item further in my official request, though.

Editorial pieces
Poetry
Short stories
Long, serializable stories (probably best to talk to me first)
News items (I'll provide most of this, but feel free to mention things to
me, to make sure I don't forget them)
Puzzles!
Short lessons (particularly on frequently misused aspects of Lojban)
Longer lessons, aimed at intermediate readers
Artwork to go with other pieces

Details about redistribution, rights, etc, will be covered further in
a later email. If you have questions, email me directly.

When you're writing, remember, print is a one-way medium. Unlike
email, IRC (or any other realtime communication), you don't get to
explain what your lujvo mean, so they better be self apparent.

-- 
Jay Kominek <[email-masked]>
Common sense is anything but common.