Subject: [lojban] Re: materials needed for resumption of ju'i lobypli

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 16:49:36 -0700

On Sat, Apr 12, 2003 at 03:27:38PM -0600, Jay F Kominek wrote:
> reaching completion, so this isn't my *official*ish request for
> people to submit materials to ju'i lobypli (to be resumed, someday
> soon under my editorship). But, just to get people thinking about
> things they can submit, here is a list of things I'll be looking
> for. If you've got any questions about it, feel free to email me
> directly. I'll be expounding upon each item further in my official
> request, though.

I would like to see someone write a discussion of mu'ei and all the
issues related to it in Truly Moronic Idiot speech, please.

Bonus points if it's in both languages.

Double bonus points if it's written in lojban and *then* translated
to English.

-Robin

-- 
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ *** I'm a *male* Robin.
.i le pamoi velru'e zo'u crepu le plibu taxfu
.i le remoi velru'e zo'u mo .i le cimoi velru'e zo'u ba'e prali .uisai
http://www.lojban.org/ *** to sa'a cu'u lei pibyta'u cridrnoma toi