Subject: Re: [lojban] le blima rozgu

From: Jorge "Llamb�as" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 12:09:13 -0700 (PDT)

la'o y Seo Sanghyeon y cusku di'e

> Especially, I realized how complicate is an
> innocent-looking English phrase "his dark secret love". What I
> finally arrived at is
> {le manku je se mipri nu prami be fa le go'i}, but even this
> I don't sure. How would you translate this phrase?

Your translation is good.

> I guess I can use lujvo instead of complicated tanru. But since
> I don't get there yet, I decided to contend with tanru. So,
> what would be lujvo corresponding to
> "invisible" {se viska na'e kakne}?

The lujvo for that would be {selvisnalka'e}. But I think 
I prefer {nonselji'u} (from {se jvinu no da}) for "invisible".

> I learned by heart that {cu} is a magic word. When jbofi'e
> complained, I just inserted {cu} -- I didn't use a single
> terminator other than it in this translation!

Yes, {cu} is very useful for that. 

>-- Seo Sanghyeon

i ta'o ma cmene do bau la lojban

mu'o mi'e xorxes

__________________________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
The New Yahoo! Search - Faster. Easier. Bingo
http://search.yahoo.com