Subject: Re: [lojban] Re: mi'e

From: Jorge "Llamb�as" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 08:25:12 -0700 (PDT)

--- Pierre Abbat <[email-masked]> wrote:
> On Wednesday 16 April 2003 22:54, sshiskom wrote:
> > Where can I find the list of the experimental gismu?
> 
> There are some at http://www.lojban.org/wiki/index.php/experimental%20gismu 
> and linked pages, and some at http://www.lojban.org/wiki/index.php/Chemistry 
> . {tcoso} isn't anywhere on the wiki. What about {tcosena}?

I just added {tcoso} here:

http://www.lojban.org/wiki/index.php/Experimental%20cultural%20gismu

I don't remember who proposed it, and I can't find it in the list 
archives, but I do remember seeing it before. Maybe it was in some 
irc chat? Anyway, I prefer to use gismu forms for nationalities so 
that they are all on an equal footing. You can't form lujvo with 
fu'ivla, like {nantcoso} and {bertcoso} for example.

mu'o mi'e xorxes

__________________________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
The New Yahoo! Search - Faster. Easier. Bingo
http://search.yahoo.com