Subject: [lojban] Re: materials needed for resumption of ju'i lobypli

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 12:17:41 -0700

On Thu, Apr 17, 2003 at 03:14:24PM -0400, John Cowan wrote:
> Robin Lee Powell scripsit:
> 
> > This would, for the record, *NOT* be the level of explanation I
> > was looking for. 8)
> 
> He asked how many states of the world there can be. I replied "at
> least as many as the number of integers raised to its own power,
> which is a lot."

I didn't say I didn't understand what you said (I didn't, but I
could have looked it up on Wolfram if I cared). I just meant that
the level you guys are discussing at isn't the kind of help most of
us need with mu'ei. The explanation you just gave helps very
little.

-Robin

-- 
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ *** I'm a *male* Robin.
.i le pamoi velru'e zo'u crepu le plibu taxfu
.i le remoi velru'e zo'u mo .i le cimoi velru'e zo'u ba'e prali .uisai
http://www.lojban.org/ *** to sa'a cu'u lei pibyta'u cridrnoma toi