Subject: [OT] Yahoo! Groups Archiver

From: "sshiskom" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 05:47:13 -0000

http://sparcs.kaist.ac.kr/~tinuviel/lojban/yget

It archives Yahoo! Groups.

Usage:
* yget name begin end
* name is a name of the group
* it archives message from begin(inclusive) to end(exclusive).
that is, "yget foo 1 10" archives message 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9.

Requirement:
* Python (I used 2.2)
http://www.python.org/
* ClientCookie (I used 0.3.2b)
http://wwwsearch.sourceforge.net/ClientCookie/

If it doesn't work, change file() at line 12 to open().
file() is new in 2.2. Beside that, I found no reason that it won't
work on Python 1.5.2 or above. (ClientCookie requires that.)

As a bonus, jboske from 1 to 1001 is archived as a test.
http://sparcs.kaist.ac.kr/~tinuviel/lojban/jboske-1-1001

Save it as a file. Stupid Explorer Ignores MIME(tm).

Any bug report to me.

mi'e sanxiyn.