Subject: Re: [lojban] la jbofi'e pu di'a se cikre

From: Pierre Abbat <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2003 20:40:44 -0400

On Sunday 20 April 2003 16:59, Richard Curnow wrote:
> It's been a while since version 0.38 of jbofi'e came out. Since then,
> there have been a lot of changes the source code (some made 18 months
> ago) which it would be good to get released as a new version. However,
> I've got badly out of touch with Lojban recently, so I don't feel I can
> do enough testing of the code for obvious breakage before releasing it.
> (The code is, at least, passing a suite of regression tests (which
> aren't in the source release but which can be found in the CVS on
> digitakingdom.org.), so I don't think it's all bad).

You may want to take a look at valfendi 
(http://phma.hn.org/Language/valfendi.html), which contains a file of all 
sorts of words, non-words, and almost-words. Meanwhile, I'll update my spell 
and see how well it works with recent bison.

phma
-- 
.i toljundi do .ibabo mi'afra tu'a do
.ibabo damba do .ibabo do jinga
.icu'u la ma'atman.