Subject: [lojban] Re: mi'e

From: Jorge "Llamb�as" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 10:12:44 -0700 (PDT)

la filip cusku di'e

> .i ku'i zoi zoi nantcoso zoi na lojbo valsi ki'u le nu no lojbo valsi 
> cu se nenri ny. ce'o ty. ce'o cy.

i oi drani

> ni'o do zmanei zo bertcoso .i ku'i bo cumki fa le nu finti lo lujvo fo 
> lo fu'ivla .i .y. .y.

i cumki i ku'i na zabna lujvo

> My Lojban fails me, but what I'm trying to say is that while you are 
> free to prefer words of the form "nanytcoso", you cannot give as a 
> reason for the preference that it is not possible to form lujvo from 
> fu'ivla and that therefore, cultural gismu are required in order to 
> form convenient lujvo.

Yes, I tend to forget that zei-lujvo are lujvo too. But I wouldn't
call them _convenient_ lujvo, as they are rather kludgey. I prefer 
all cultures be treated the same way as far as possible.

mu'o mi'e xorxes

__________________________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
The New Yahoo! Search - Faster. Easier. Bingo
http://search.yahoo.com