Subject: [lojban] Re: mi'e

From: Pierre Abbat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 22:52:15 -0400

On Tuesday 22 April 2003 11:28, Jorge "Llambías" wrote:
> la filip cusku di'e
>
> > ko pilno zo zei lenu finti lo lujvo fo lo fu'ivla
> > .i zoi zoi snanu zei gugdrtcosena zoi cu lujvo pe'i
>
> i ie lu snanu zei gugdrtcosena li'u ja'a lujvo i ku'i mi
> mutce zmanei zo nantcoso

You seem to be forgetting that they have different place structures, so there 
are usages where you want one, and usages where you want the other. 
"gugdrtcosena" means "x1 is Korea with people x2 and land x3", whereas 
"tcoso" and "tcosena" (synonyms) mean "x1 is Korean in aspect x2". Also it is 
possible to make lujvo from type-3 fu'ivla ending in a single vowel, as I am 
planning to prove soon by writing code for it. The lujvo of "snanu 
gugdrtcosena" is "nanygugdrtcosena", which is shorter than the zei-lujvo but 
still much longer than "nanytcoso".

phma