Subject: [lojban] CONSIDER IT

From: "UKA KALU" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 22:57:37 -0700

FROM:Mr.UKA KALU,
AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING UNIT
ECO BANK PLC OF NIGERIA.
I am Mr. Uka Kalu, the director in charge of auditing and accounting 
section of ECO BANK PLC 
LAGOS NIGERIA BRANCH. With due respect and regard, I have decided to 
contact you on a business transaction that will be very beneficial to 
both of us.
During our investigation and auditing in this bank, my department came 
across a very huge sum of money belonging to a deceased person
who died on October 31st 1997 in a auto crash and the fund has been 
dormant in his account with this Bank since 1996 without any claim of the 
fund in our custody either from his family or relation.
A close investigation revealed that the deceased has no existing 
relation as next of kin.
The said amount is U.S $13million, I want you to collaborate with me to 
put a claim on this money as the next of kin of the deceased account 
holder, Mr Duckson Fritz.I and my colleague will present you as the next 
of kin.
Meanwhile all arrangement to put claim over this fund as the bonafide 
next of kin to the deceased, get the required approval and transfer 
this money to your designated foreign bank account has been putin 
place and directives and needed information will be relayed to you as 
soon as you indicate your interest and willingness to assist us in this 
risk free and highly confidential transaction.
On your reply, we shall discuss the sharing ratio for each party to 
this transaction.
Please feel free to contact me immediately via mail
for further directive and clarification on this transaction.
I look forward to a mutual beneficial business relationship withyou.
Best wishes,
UKA KALU