Subject: [lojban] Please Read: Personal Announcement

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 15:28:16 -0700

As most of you are aware, I have rather extensive involvement in the
lojban project and the LLG right now. Among other things, I'm on
the board and am currently lined up to take over the
Secretary/Treasurer position.

However, my ability to continue my current level of involvment is
about to take a huge downturn: I am in the jury selection pool for a
six week trial, starting May 5th.

On May 5th I am to report to the court for the selection process. I
won't know until after that if I'm actually going to be on the
trial.

I should at least be able to attend Logfest, but there may be impact
on the annual meeting, at least if I'm going to be secretary at it.

Given when and how I do my lojban work, this is likely to
drastically reduce the time in which I can do it for that period.

Just wanted to let you all know.

-Robin

-- 
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ *** I'm a *male* Robin.
.i le pamoi velru'e zo'u crepu le plibu taxfu
.i le remoi velru'e zo'u mo .i le cimoi velru'e zo'u ba'e prali .uisai
http://www.lojban.org/ *** to sa'a cu'u lei pibyta'u cridrnoma toi