Subject: Re: do smadi le du'u ti mo

From: "sshiskom" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 02:49:40 -0000

> le speni be la .adam cu se cmene zo xavat.
But {zo xavat.} is usually spelled "Eve" anyway.

> .i la xo,ud. ki'a
{la xoud.} is a place name and its original form is "Howth".
It is the name of a fishing and yachting port on Dublin bay.
Dublin here is the capital of Ireland, of course. For more
information:
http://www.dublintourist.com/Regional/Howth/

> .i sruriberi ki'a
{sruri be ri}. The enclosing things that enclose {ri}, that is,
{da poi me'e la xoud. tcabi'u}.

> .i cupkemnumdargu ki'a
{cup,kem,num,dargu}. A lujvo for {clupa ke nurma dargu}.

By the way, the riddle was not to identify
{le ri'efle je rapybei}. It was to identify the original of
this translation.

mi'e sanxiyn.