Subject: Re: [lojban] Re: Mystery story

From: Pierre Abbat <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 15:14:01 -0400

On Saturday 26 April 2003 13:41, Stefan \"1of3\" Koch wrote:
> >Are {cuku} and {kama} typos or an accent?
>
> Typos. There isn't anyone who created a Lojban dictionary for the
> orthography check in Word, is there?

We are working on expanding the Lojban vocabulary at 
http://www.lojban.org/jbovlaste/. It will be a few years before it will be 
big enough, and growing slowly enough, to write dictionaries for 
ispell/aspell/pspell/etc. Until then, there's no program that will tell you 
you meant {zaisle} when you wrote {zarsle} or that you spelled {krotalu} 
wrong.

> By the way: Can {kerfa} be used to describe a single hair? Why is the place
> structure of {kerfa} different to that of {pimlu}?

Yes. pa kerfa is a single hair; lo kerfa is any positive number of hairs 
considered individually; loi kerfa is any positive number of hairs considered 
as a mass. I don't know.

phma