Subject: Other Comments (Re: lo djedi poi na za'o zasti)

From: "sshiskom" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 11:37:18 -0000

I will place some comments other than reply to xorxes here.

> le pamoi be lo'i nenli'i poi gusni lo bloti

I used {falnu} instead of {bloti} before, but together with
"that brings...", it just made the sentence complicated.

I decided that there is no reason to keep "sail". Of course,
"the first beam" might shine on "sail", not "ship" -- but
consecutive beams would certainly shone also on "ship".

> .i betri du'i le romoi be ra poi xunri'a da

Together with the use of {zo'u}, ambiguous anaphora {ra} and {da}
eliminates uses of KOhA. Here, {ra} was {ko'i} and {da} {ko'o}.

On {zo'u}: my understanding of this cmavo based on the topic
syntax of Korean language. That is, I can write
{lo kakyjau zo'u mi na jimpe le du'u sinxa...}, and still expressing
{le du'u lo kakyjau sinxa...}. Am I correct? So no {ko'a}.

For {ko'e}, I wrote in reply to xorxes. {lo djedi zo'u} is enough.

And for {ko'u}, I spelt out {le caca'o morsi} twice. It brings
repetitive effect, and actually it is not very longer, considering
the expense of {goi ko'u ge'u}!

> mu'i le tolyla'e ke jitfa nunpa'i ku

Just tweaking. Was {tolyla'e jitfa bo nu prami}.

> .i .u'esai morsi jmive fa

Yes, I forgot that! Lojban has ATTITUDINALS! Perfect for poetic
uses! Indeed it is a wonder, the days that are no more, Death in
Life. .u'esai!

mi'e sanxiyn.