Subject: [lojban] Re: bpfk, byfy, phpbb

From: Rob Speer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 22:13:12 -0400

On Sun, Apr 27, 2003 at 09:46:26PM -0400, Craig wrote:
> >I'm lost. I've been kind of skimming things on this list for a while,
> >and suddenly there's a sea of acronyms and things going on that I don't
> >know about. Apparently the BPFK is using the PHPBB to define the byfy.
> >Or something like that.
> 
> >Who is on the BPFK? How were they chosen? Where is the PHPBB, and can I
> >read it?
> 
> The BPFK and the BF are the same thing. They are acronyms for baupla
> fuzykamni, a committee consisting of everyone who volunteered. The phpbb
> (PHP bulletin board, I assume) is our main discussion forum, and is at
> www.lojban.org/phpbb

Could I volunteer, or is it too late now?

Reading the CAhANAI discussion, nitcion asks for relative usages of
ka'enai versus na'eka'e. From the corpus I used for the word
frequency lists (the contents of CVS, the texts/ directory, and the IRC
logs):

na'eka'e: 2 uses
ka'enai: 36 uses
naka'e: 43 uses (30 as "na ka'e", 13 as "naka'e")

I'd post this there if I could.
-- 
Rob Speer