Subject: [lojban] Re: nai in UI (was: BPFK phpbb)

From: Theodore Reed (bancus) <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 03:35:14 -0700

On Mon, 28 Apr 2003 21:37:08 -0400
Robert LeChevalier <[email-masked]> wrote:

> >This topic was inspired by Holy Usage, not pure abstract
> >tinkering.
> 
> It was inspired by jboske-ist habits, and people forgetting that the
> byfy is NOT jboske.

Well, to be fair, I'm no a jboskepre, but I have occaisionally written
ka'enai by accident. (Simply not realizing that nai can't go there, even
though it seems like it should.)

Does this justify a language change? Probably not. (Although I must say
that aestetically (probably misspelled that), ka'enai sounds much nicer
than na'eka'e.)

-- 
mu'o mi'e la'o gy. Theodore Reed gy. .e la bancus.
to zoi gy. http://surreality.us/lojban/ gy.
mi nelmau lo notci poi mifra fi la pygypys.