Subject: [lojban] Re: BPFK phpbb

From: Jorge "Llamb�as" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 05:35:12 -0700 (PDT)

la djorden cusku di'e

> > > things like "leka klama keinai cu xamgu".
> > 
> > I would say it's equivalent to {na'e bo le ka klama cu xamgu}.
[...]
> It's not how it works now, and if it were how it worked and it were
> in UI, then using nai after a terminator as I suggested above would
> have Weird Effects; it could not be equivalent to a na'ebo in front
> of the last sumti.

Indicators used after terminators apply to the whole construction
closed by the terminator, there is nothing new about that.

{kei} closes {ka} however, not {le}, so I should have said 
it is equivalent to {le na'e ka klama cu xamgu} or perhaps
to {le ka nai klama cu xamgu}. (Maybe those two are equivalent?) 

> What does nu'inai mean?
> nu'i nai ge do mi gi mi do nu'u citka

I would presume it is equivalent to:

nu'i ganai do mi ginai mi do citka

applying DeMorgan's.

mu'o mi'e xorxes

__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
The New Yahoo! Search - Faster. Easier. Bingo.
http://search.yahoo.com