Subject: [lojban] Re: BPFK phpbb

From: Jorge "Llamb�as" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 09:22:42 -0700 (PDT)

la djorden cusku di'e

> Ok how about fi'o nai:
> mi fi'onai klama le broda cu barda

Probably {fi'onai klama} = {ka'anai}, whatever that is.

> Or xinai:
> mi xinai pa klama

That could indicate a superindex.

> Or even better, nanai:
> mi nanai klama

Clearly {nanai} = {ja'a}.

> ni'onai nanai kunai lenai nanmu po'unainai lanai xorxes. zo'unai
> rinai nanai jinvi lenai du'unai ronai cmavo penainai la'onai zo nai
> nai cu to'enai xamgu bonai na'enai plukytce .inai .u'inai
> 
> Explain each of those nai usages?

{ni'onai} could be {no'i}, or some other paragraph indicator.
{po'unainai} = {po'u}
{zo'unai} = {zo'u naku} 
{to'enai} and {na'enai} are similar to {je'a}, each with a different 
nuance.

The others have already been discussed (some of them 
are already grammatical). 

> I think it's been pretty well demonstrated that nai is not a word
> that makes sense to be used anywhere, so I'm done.

I think I've shown it does make sense pretty much everywhere.

mu'o mi'e xorxes

__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
The New Yahoo! Search - Faster. Easier. Bingo.
http://search.yahoo.com