Subject: seeking project head for new official project

From: Bob LeChevalier-Logical Language Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 17:00:23 -0400

It has been that we need an official project to produce a new Lojban sample 
tape (or CD-ROM/DVD) based on the various .MP3 exchanges and other sound 
files that people have developed. The tape once created would be added to 
our product list. (In DVD form, we could also add a quantity of files 
normally sought from the lojban.org website).

The official project for now is just the tape, and we need a project leader 
to coordinate others and get the job done. Any volunteers, especially from 
those who have worked on these recordings already? (The recommendations of 
those working on the project will probably determine whether we consider 
the DVD).

The contents of the tape are at the discretion of the project leader, 
subject of course to publication approval by the Board, under terms similar 
to Nick's work on the L0 book.

Please contact me if interested.

lojbab

-- 
lojbab [email-masked]
Bob LeChevalier, President, The Logical Language Group, Inc.
2904 Beau Lane, Fairfax VA 22031-1303 USA 703-385-0273
Artificial language Loglan/Lojban: http://www.lojban.org