Subject: RE: [lojban] Re: BPFK phpbb

From: "And Rosta" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 01:20:40 +0100

Robert LeChevalier:
> At 03:20 PM 4/28/03 -0400, xod wrote:
> >Whatever. I'll answer you on jboske after everyone joins, or after
> >everyone agrees to Yet Another Forum, and we all sign up to THAT one 
> 
> It isn't a jboske issue at the level we are posting. Nor is it really a 
> byfy internal issue: the community needs to know what the byfy is doing and 
> how we are doing it (at the general level, and to show that we are sticking 
> to the job set forth in the baseline policy statement) and have confidence 
> that language stability is being strongly supported 
> 
> jboske can discuss technical details of whatever it wants. Most 
> Lojbanists, possibly including most byfy-ists, aren't interested in 
> discussing changes to the language, but rather in clearly understanding 
> what the language IS 

Jboske is constituted to discuss technical details of Lojban, because
it annoyed the average subscriber to this list to have it swamped by
technical discussion.

The BF is going to be pretty farcical if participants can't even agree on
a forum in which to conduct its discussions.

--And.

---

From: "And Rosta" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 01:20:40 +0100

--And.