Subject: [lojban] Re: seeking project head for new official project

From: Jay F Kominek <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 19:39:57 -0600

On Wed, Apr 30, 2003 at 04:26:13AM -0400, robin.bcc wrote:
> >Now, if you want to do something video based, then a DVD would make
> >sense.
> 
> I think we're a way off that, though someone once suggested "Debbie Does 
> Lojbanistan".

I don't think it would be entirely infeasible to produce something
with one of the simple 2D animation software packages that are
available these days, and the use of Lojbanists for voice actors.

But thats rampant speculation. It would need a script, for one, as
well as the software, and Lojbanists with access to quality recording
equipment. (Any sort of microphone you buy in a store isn't good
enough for producing a DVD title, by far. Computer sound cards are
hideous sources of noise, too. (High-frequency interference from the
bus, in case you, the reader, are wondering.)) I could easily outfit
a single recording setup that would be acceptable, but I don't think
we could get a bunch of Lojbanists to visit my basement, even at
different times. :)

-- 
Jay Kominek <[email-masked]>
Multimedia is the opiate of the masses