Subject: [lojban] Re: seeking project head for new official project

From: "Craig" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 21:44:13 -0400

>> >Now, if you want to do something video based, then a DVD would make
>> >sense.
>>
>> I think we're a way off that, though someone once suggested "Debbie Does
>> Lojbanistan".

>I don't think it would be entirely infeasible to produce something
>with one of the simple 2D animation software packages that are
>available these days, and the use of Lojbanists for voice actors.

>But thats rampant speculation. It would need a script, for one, as
>well as the software, and Lojbanists with access to quality recording
>equipment. (Any sort of microphone you buy in a store isn't good
>enough for producing a DVD title, by far. Computer sound cards are
>hideous sources of noise, too. (High-frequency interference from the
>bus, in case you, the reader, are wondering.)) I could easily outfit
>a single recording setup that would be acceptable, but I don't think
>we could get a bunch of Lojbanists to visit my basement, even at
>different times. :)

Well, if everyone borrowed the service-recording equipment at a local place
of worship zo'o...