Subject: [lojban] Re: nai in UI (was: BPFK phpbb)

From: Jon MacLeod <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 19:48:11 -0700 (PDT)

I honestly don't understand what this debate is about, except that it seems
that some people want to have ka'enai be valid, as an alternate to using
na'eka'e. I also saw na ka'e as a usage somwhere in this thread. Of the three,
(assuming all were legal and all were the same meaning), I would be most likely
to use na ka'e myself, because both na'eka'e and ka'enai are more cumbersome to
say. (Try it, see if you agree. It takes longer to say na'ka'e or ka'enai than
it does to say na ka'e.)

-Jon

=====
"I have a brain, I've just lost my mind." -Ian McLeod

-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
Version 3.1
GSC>$ d+(++) s++:-- a-- C++ UL P L>+++ !E W+(++) N++ o? K- !w--- O- M@ V? PS+++ PE- Y+ PGP- t+ !5 X(+) R+ !tv-- b+++ DI+ D+ G e* h* r-(%) y+
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------

__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
The New Yahoo! Search - Faster. Easier. Bingo.
http://search.yahoo.com