Subject: [lojban] Re: Lujvo frequency list

From: Invent Yourself <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 15:41:32 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 30 Apr 2003, Jorge Llambías wrote:

>
> la camgusmis cusku di'e
>
> > > skudji (mean to say, from IRC) - 41
> >
> > That's odd, since I for one consistently use djisku, on the grounds
> > that the appropriate tanru is djica cusku, as in "xu do djica cusku
> > lu mi na klama li'u".
>
> {djica cusku} is closer to "willingly say".
>
> If {do pu djica cusku lu mi na klama li'u}, is it true that
> {do pu cusku lu mi na klama li'u}? Is {djica cusku} a type of {cusku}?
> Because usually {skudji} is used with something meant to be said but
> not actually said. It comes from {x1 djica le nu [da'i] x1 cusku x2},
> it does not claim x1 cusku x2.
>
> Of course, {djisku} need not claim {cusku} either, it's a new word,
> but I would not call {djica cusku} the appropriate tanru.

pe'i zo basti zmadu zo djica le ka srana .i le si'o djica .ai le mu'e ba
cusku kei ka'e smuni lu djica le nu cusku li'u .i ku'i zo skudji srana le
si'o djica .uonai le za'i da poi ca selsku cu basti de poi pu selsku

-- 
Neoconservatism in the realm of foreign policy is merely
Trotskyism-turned-inside-out: a militant internationalism fueled by U.S.
taxpayer dollars and backed up by the mightiest military the world has
ever seen.