Subject: [lojban] Re: Lujvo frequency list

From: Jorge "Llamb�as" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 12:27:41 -0700 (PDT)

la camgusmis cusku di'e

> > skudji (mean to say, from IRC) - 41
> 
> That's odd, since I for one consistently use djisku, on the grounds
> that the appropriate tanru is djica cusku, as in "xu do djica cusku
> lu mi na klama li'u".

{djica cusku} is closer to "willingly say". 

If {do pu djica cusku lu mi na klama li'u}, is it true that 
{do pu cusku lu mi na klama li'u}? Is {djica cusku} a type of {cusku}? 
Because usually {skudji} is used with something meant to be said but 
not actually said. It comes from {x1 djica le nu [da'i] x1 cusku x2},
it does not claim x1 cusku x2.

Of course, {djisku} need not claim {cusku} either, it's a new word,
but I would not call {djica cusku} the appropriate tanru.

mu'o mi'e xorxes

__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
The New Yahoo! Search - Faster. Easier. Bingo.
http://search.yahoo.com