Subject: [lojban] Re: seeking project head for new official project

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 15:24:34 -0700

On Tue, Apr 29, 2003 at 05:00:23PM -0400, Bob LeChevalier-Logical Language Group wrote:
> It has been that we need an official project to produce a new
> Lojban sample tape (or CD-ROM/DVD) based on the various .MP3
> exchanges and other sound files that people have developed. The
> tape once created would be added to our product list. (In DVD
> form, we could also add a quantity of files normally sought from
> the lojban.org website).

A CD is more than sufficient if we keep the sounds in MP3 format.
The *entirety* of the lojban.org web hierarchy, including full aegis
file history on every change I've made, takes up 233MB when zipped,
or about a third of a CD.

-Robin

-- 
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ *** I'm a *male* Robin.
.i le pamoi velru'e zo'u crepu le plibu taxfu
.i le remoi velru'e zo'u mo .i le cimoi velru'e zo'u ba'e prali .uisai
http://www.lojban.org/ *** to sa'a cu'u lei pibyta'u cridrnoma toi