Subject: [lojban] Re: Mongolian-based Lojban orthography

From: Invent Yourself <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 May 2003 12:57:44 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 3 May 2003 [email-masked] wrote:

> coi rodo,
>
> I am new to this list (I have just begun learning Lojban, and I am also on
> "lojban-beginners"). I am not sure if it has been done before, but I would
> just like to mention that I just created a Lojban orthography based on the
> Mongolian (more correctly, Manchu) writing system:
> http://angelfire.com/folk/sm0p/lojban-bithe.html
> Hope you find it interesting.

How does it compare to http://www.lojban.org/wiki/index.php/Mongolian ?

-- 
Neoconservatism in the realm of foreign policy is merely
Trotskyism-turned-inside-out: a militant internationalism fueled by U.S.
taxpayer dollars and backed up by the mightiest military the world has
ever seen.

---

From: Invent Yourself <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 May 2003 12:57:44 -0400 (EDT)