Subject: Re: Mongolian-based Lojban orthography

From: "c1tk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 04 May 2003 09:14:27 -0000

Hello,

> > http://angelfire.com/folk/sm0p/lojban-bithe.html
> How does it compare to http://www.lojban.org/wiki/index.php/Mongolian ?

Oops, thanks for the link. The orthography outlined on Wiki seems to omit a
number of details (e.g. handling of scripting ambiguities), though I am not
sure if that makes any comparison.

Certainly though, the character mappings are different. :)

Thanks,
-- 
GPG:f75949318a026c5707ff188b438cca87faf73a82 http://angelfire.com/folk/sm0p/
GCS/MU d- s: a- C++() UL P++(+++) L++(+++) E- W++ N(+) o K? w--- O? M? V? 
PS(+) PE Y+ PGP+ t? 5? X- R- tv-() b+ DI(+) D+ G e++ h-- !r>+++ !y

---

From: "c1tk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 04 May 2003 09:14:27 -0000

Hello,

Thanks,