Subject: [lojban] Re: Some ideas/questions (long)

From: Jay F Kominek <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 May 2003 22:29:59 -0600

On Sun, May 04, 2003 at 09:20:35PM -0700, Jon MacLeod wrote:
> If you want to write a detailed proposal on the changes you think
> would be good to make in the Lojban language, there is a standard
> posted (check the backlogs, look for 'Naziing' in the subject line
> for a post by la lojbab. to read the thread from the beginning.) If
> you can provide convincing arguments for why to change the things
> you think should be changed, I would be willing to bet the community
> would accept the changes. (Mind you, you'd have to be extremely
> convincing.)

I suggest that you all look into the BPFK (the baupla fuzykamni), and
its charter, to see what it is allowed to change. Nothing else is going
to change.

Let me take a moment and save you some time, as well. An overhaul of the
morphology and vocabulary is not going to happen.

However, there is no reason why you can't go off and make your own
language and call it something else, and do whatever you please with
it. (And, in fact, base it off of Lojban.)

-- 
Jay Kominek <[email-masked]>
If at first you don't succeed,
Increase the amperage.

---

From: Jay F Kominek <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 May 2003 22:29:59 -0600